Our Procedures & Solutions : COVID-19
We help to keep your loved ones connected & protected.
Now, you can request daily Caring Calls from a Bedford tele-caregiver for your loved one. This service can help to keep visits to the home to a minimum, while alleviating day-to-day worry.
- Friendly check-ins from a caring Bedford tele-caregiver delivers comfort and helps to alleviate feelings of isolation
- A customized care plan means families can be alerted when the need for additional care is presented
- You choose the times and frequency (up to 2 calls daily can be requested)
24/7 Live Response Monitoring for Safety & Care
Bedford’s wearable devices are monitored 24/7, here in Canada, to connect your loved one to help when they need it most. At a time when distance between family members may be required for their health and well-being, not wondering is wonderful.
- Our monitoring staff is on call 24/7 so your loved one always knows peace of mind is a button press away
- We offer a wide selection of devices for all types of living arrangements and lifestyles, with personalized response protocols
Bedford’s remote video monitoring solution allows you to see and speak with your loved one from any distance without. No internet connection is required in the home where this device will be used. When received, it is pre-configured so that it needs only to be plugged in to a power outlet.
- Bedford’s three step setup: Open the box, plug it in, connect with mom or dad
- 2-Way Voice directly from the camera
- Receive alerts when the camera detects movement.
- No Internet required
In keeping with our dedication to premium service, Bedford will continue to take precautionary measures to help ensure the safety of those who are at higher risk of any serious illness, including COVID-19.
Devices are a good way to keep exposure to viruses down. They allow our loved ones to have remote access to help without someone having to enter their homes to check on them. We offer Phone Consultations and Remote Set-Ups so that visits are not necessary in order to set-up a device. Alternatively, our Care Consultants can help keep your loved ones safe by following our Bedford Safety Policies & Procedures outlined below:
- Our Care Consultants will sanitize their hands before entering your home and after leaving.
- If your loved one is ill, we can provide face masks, latex gloves and disinfecting wipes, when our staff is visiting.
- Our office is cleaned and sanitized daily.
- We enforce hand washing before coming into the office, before work, after bathroom breaks and after lunch.
- We encourage our staff to stay home if they are sick and have systems in place for them to work remotely.
We are doing our best to continually provide exceptional service for your loved ones. If you have any questions please call:
(1 888 755.3055)